Qualifications and Year Qualifications Obtained
- Law Degree
- 1981 Admitted as an attorney
- 1982 – Admitted as a conveyancer and notary
Area of Expertise
- Notarial Matters
Other Positions Held
- Elected Councilor for the KwaZulu-Natal Legal Practice Provincial Council for 2019.
- Author of the Conveyancing Practice Guide: 3rd Edition; Published by Lexis Nexis in 2008
- A former member of the Pietermaritzburg Legal Circle and ex officio Deeds Office liaison officer
- Lecturer and examiner for Conveyancing and Notarial Practice for Legal Education and Development for the Law Society of South Africa.
- Deputy Chairperson of the Council of the KwaZulu Natal Law Society.
- Present member of the property law committees of the Council of the Law Society of KwaZulu-Natal and the Law Society of South Africa.
Interests and Activities
Get In Touch
332 Jabu Ndlovu (Loop) Street
+27 (0)33 845 9720